We drove up to this job and as I rounded the corner, I couldn’t help but notice all of the peeling paint evverrrrrrywhere. The soffits needed some SERIOUS TLC.
The deadline on this job was 1 day! The customer wanted this done ASAP so it could be put on the market by the end of the week. Not an easy task, but we made it happen.
My crew and I got started early in the morning. We set up our ladders, picks, and planks and we started scraping all of the soffits around the whole house (including the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd story). We then got started on caulking just about every crack, nook, and cranny we came across of.
Finally, we applied some self priming paint, and after the 2nd coat these soffits looked brand new again! To put a finishing touch on everything we painted the posts, door trim and facia boards on the entry way and of course I put my finishing touch with some black paint on an artist brush to make the front numbers really PoP.
Thank you Jamie for letting Davis Painting put the color back in your life!