Who We Are
Colby started work in contracting at the age of nine with his father who owned a successful plumbing company. His work with his dad taught Colby about construction and repairs as well as about tools and their functions. Following his plumbing experience, Colby worked on a farm, with a pool renovation company, and as a roofer. Eventually, Colby started working in the restaurant industry where he spent six years making pizza, cooking, and serving in various Italian restaurants, all while balancing two other jobs. In 2010, Colby started working for a successful painter who showed him what it meant to be a great painter. After almost four years of painting, Colby decided to start his own company at the young age of twenty-one. In the winter of 2013, Colby piloted Davis Painting LLC.
Why Hire Us
Every project is completed promptly and thoroughly, providing flawless results to make for lifelong customers. The company utilizes certified hepa-vacs along side certified orbital sanders to keep the dust in your home at a minimum. Davis Painting LLC treats every home as their own and leaves them better than when they arrived. The owner, Colby, explains, “We love what we do. It is very rewarding to know that each day we provide the best for our valued customers.”
- At Davis Painting we set out for the highest standards. We believe in providing top quality customer service and craftsmanship utilizing the best materials and products available on the market.
- We are members of the Delaware Valley PDCA and follow the PDCA industry standards.
- All of our guys are hand picked and go through a background check prior to being hired at Davis Painting.
- All of our tools are up to date and harness the highest technology available on the market. All of our sanding is done utilizing our Festool Heppa vacuums alongside our certified dustless sanders.
- We are a Lead Safe Certified company and constantly stay up to date on the latest training.
We do things Right!
We give back to our community!
We create life long customers!
“We put the color back in your life!”